Crashed now Quest won't work!

This is where you can post about bugs and issues that are specific to the Xbox One version of Ghost of a Tale.
Toxic

I had both armory keys the main key and the one from Rolo and my game crashed, restarted had to get the boots by fireplace, 2 beetles and a few roses back. It says talk to Rolo in the quests but no key shows up. I have tried talking to him in every outfit, cleared the cache on my xbox uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Reread the note by the rubble....nothing is working. Any suggestions? I do still need 1 rose...
cosmogonies
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming

I think you need to check out again the rubbles itself.
The note does not trigger the Rolo's dialog to obtain the key, the rubble does.
Toxic

Checked the rubble also ...still the same ....it says talk to Rolo but he don't even reconize the quest. What is crazy is I had the rubble cleared before the game crashed.
cosmogonies

"We're very sorry but we haven't heard about any other similar bug report yet, and after trying many times to reproduce this issue we came up empty. Unfortunately we can't access your save file (since it's in the console) and that makes it nearly impossible for us to understand exactly what did happen that's broken the quest.

Just to be clear: you say you have the quest (and task) to talk to Rolo about clearing the armory rubble? If that's the case you should definitely be able to ask him about that.

We'll keep trying to understand what could be causing the situation and we'll try to address it in the next update.

Apologies again for this particularly frustrating inconvenience. Meanwhile please don't hesitate to keep us posted if you can think of any other details related to this issue."
Toxic

When it crashed it went to the last save I had, can't understand the talk to Rolo is there but nothing is working. My eariler saves were gone. Thanks for trying, I will keep trying things on my end too. I heve done everything in the game up to moving the rubble. Who knows maybe I will keep trying and something simple will fix it. I will let you know if it does. Thanks again and it is an awesome game.