Florins locations

Talk about anything related to Ghost of a Tale here.
Thomas_Huayra

This is what I found so far in version 1.62, but there's bound to be more:

Jail

Burn the purple banner next to the entrance of the Frog Pirat's cell. Behind it, you can find florins

centrally in jail, right besides the drawbridge, there's a ladder that goes down. On that little platform there are florins as well (2 batches I think even)

Sewers (The bottom left arrow is down that ladder in jail, but from a sewers point of view)

1. The middle arrow on the left of the sewers map is in the flooded corridor (beware the leech), there are florins underwater:

2. The top arrow on the left is in the flooded room towards Faustus' secret lab. Florins are underwater here:

3. In the room up high where the whistle is. Use a light source to find the florins (and whistle). There should be about 3 different batches of florins in here.

4. In the flooded corridor

5. Flooded corridor, all the way to the left (east) up against the metal bars (2 batches of florins here I think)

6. In the barrel on the top (dry) level of this room in the corner indicated on the map.

Any other locations?
Last edited by Thomas_Huayra on Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fluke
Original backer
Original backer

I didn't really take notice having just played through 1.62, but there was def. a barrel or two that had florins that weren't there before.

The florins behind the banner btw - I reported a bug with them in the last version, where if you pressed the A button fast enough to collect them, you'd get 12 florins instead of 6. Just tried it in 1.62, and it gave me 18 florins :D